Another interesting product by the Radenso lineup is the Radenso SP Radar & Laser detector with false filtering. So, what kind of interesting features and utilities does this detector offer that a lot of other detectors don’t? Well, first of all, when you’re looking into these products, you have to examine what they’re being sold for and what kind of price range they’re being sold at.
Before we continue, if you want to read a review of another great product from Amazon, check this out:
This one is generally expensive and also, we noticed that there’s a lot of positive reviews going on for this product, so what’s the deal? Is this detector worth it and does it help you reduce your chance of a speeding ticket?
There’s been a pretty common theme with Radenso products (see them here) we’ve noticed and it’s that the thickness of their products seems to be a little on the heavy side. Also, when they do their buttons, they always make their buttons in a square shape and relatively close to each other with some padding in between them.
This is probably to help prevent people from pressing the wrong button when they try to press something else and also, they make them easy to read which is always a plus. For setup help, RRD has an installation guide for your Radenso Pro radar detector: https://www.ratedradardetector.org/radenso/how-to-set-up-pro/.
To our surprise, this is one Radenso product that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg but still holds up to their high-quality standards. With most of the products by this company, you see a lot of products that can cost up to hundreds of dollars and some of them may even cost close to a thousand dollars. Are they worth it? This company makes amazing products but this one is cost-effective.
Some of the most crystal clear voice alerts we’ve ever heard and they’re easy to filter out if you want to. You can also turn the volume down or completely off if the voice alerts are annoying you. Even better, there are over 260 unique voice alerts for every kind of speed trap that you may encounter or any kind of trap you may come across that could result in you getting a ticket.
If you’re really worried that this product won’t deliver up to the promise because of the low cost, then you’ll be glad to know that this comes with a no ticket guarantee backed by the company. You’ll have to contact the company’s customer support to find out exactly what that means or what they offer in terms of compensation for that but just know that hardly anyone has ever gotten a ticket using a Radenso radar detector.
One thing that a lot of radar detectors don’t excel at is they don’t work well in certain weather conditions. This one, however, works in every kind of weather condition that you can imagine. Whether it’s snowing, raining hard, hailing, cloudy or sunny, this detector will detect like it usually does without any kind of interference or delay. No need to worry about Mother Nature interfering with your detector because this won’t allow that to happen.
- Excellent customer service and support courtesy of the manufacturer and we’ve never seen a single complaint regarding the customer service that’s provided by the manufacturer as well
- If you ever get a ticket or have any kind of faulty error, you can send Radenso SP back to the manufacturer and they’ll usually replace it for free, provided that you can prove the faulty error wasn’t your doing
- With such a wide array of voice alerts, you’ll get crystal clear confirmation and you won’t get any kind of confusing prompts that other radar detectors give which send you mixed signals, this one is crystal clear for every single alert
- The easily readable display helps you read the information presented and all the information presented is concise, so you know exactly what’s going on around you or what’s ahead of you
- Comes at an appealing price point and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg like some of the other detectors currently out on the market, so you won’t have to worry about saving up or breaking the bank
- Doesn’t offer as much visible coverage in every direction and really only covers the frontal area with great perception but it’s still an excellent budget detector
Q: Does this offer 360-degree protection?
A: Yes. You don’t have to worry about being caught from any angle and if you need protection from literally any direction, then you can rest assured that whether it’s from the front, from the back, from the left side or the right side, you will always have constant protection from every single direction.
Also, it’s very accurate in its protections as well, so no matter what area you’re coming from, you can rest assured that this radar detector will show you the most accurate information available.
Q: What do I do if I need to update the firmware?
A: One of the great things about Radenso products is that you can update the firmware for free. Some companies charge you to do that if you can believe that.
You can do so by connecting your smartphone and simply connecting the app you download from Radenso to the radar detector. Then, all you have to do is simply click update and you will be instantly granted access to the latest database to all the latest firmware and traffic stops in your area.
Radenso SP Review Conclusion
Is the Radenso SP Radar & Laser Detector for you? It’s not everyone and it’s not for people who are looking for a cheap detector, that’s for sure. It’s one of the more high-quality detectors on the market like its brother, Radenso Pro M, and it easily does everything that it says it does. Read the Full Pro M Review: https://www.ratedradardetector.org/radenso/pro-m-review/
It does everything as advertised and we have no major complaints about this detector what so ever. We can easily recommend this product for anyone looking for ultimate protection from police radars.
- Whistler TRX-1 VS Uniden BCD436HP - April 2, 2020
- Uniden Homepatrol 1 VS 2 – What are the differences? - March 31, 2020
- Best Dash Cam for Uber & Lyft Drivers in 2020 - March 28, 2020