So you have researched pretty much all there is to know about truck bed liners, and you’re convinced. Now the next step is to find one that words best with your truck. While most truck bedliner paints suit almost any truck, you need more precise measurements for drop-in options. If you drive a Chevy Colorado, we have a detailed list on which bedliners fit best with your truck.
Top 5 Chevy Colorado Bedliners – Reviews & Comparison
1 – BEDRUG BRB15CCK Bed Liner
This drop in bedliner option for your Chevy is made especially for your truck. This truck bed liner resembles a soft rug that spans your entire truck bed. Made from heavy duty polyprolylene, it can handle heavy cargo and almost anything else you throw at it. It withstands heavy impact and even wood and gravel.
It’s molded to fit the inside of your truck perfectly and seamlessly. And it doesn’t get in the way of any factory accessories. It’s easy on your hands and knees and even though it’s made of carpet-like material, it’s engineered for exterior use and is stain resistant.
Place your heavy cargo on it without fear of damage.
- A perfect fit for Chevy Colorados and trucks of a similar design.
- Weighs only around 21 pounds and won’t add extra bulk to your truck.
- The anti-skid feature will keep your cargo in place.
- The thick bedliner will have sound dampening ability.
- It will fit closely on your truck bed surface still taking into account all the factory tie-downs.
- Resistant to water and the elements.
2 – Penda 61106SRX 6’ Bed Liner for Chevrolet Colorado
Giving you twice the protection you would get from conventional liners, the skid-resistant surface will protect your cargo as well as your truck bed. It still allows you to mount a truck cap, or a tonneau and still fit your truck perfectly.
Your truck bed will be more resistant to the elements and to scratches and scuffs. It offers maximum security and versatility without having to drill for installation.
- Designed perfectly for your Chevy Colorado.
- The robust design protects your truck bed against any surface scratches and scrapes.
- If water does accumulate, it drains away with the smart design.
- It even features thoughtful tailgate cup holders.
- The surface is resistant to most chemicals.
- It doesn’t require any drilling to install.
3 – Duraliner (0050541X) Truck Bed Liner, 5’
Skid resistance not only protects your cargo, but it also dampens the noise and reduce the shifting of your cargo in the back. The UV protected finish will keep the truck bed looking new for many years down the line. The ribbed design also guards against scrapes and scuffs.
It’s a custom fit for your Chevy and is designed so it accumulated water will drain off the sides. Resistant to oil and chemicals, the no drill installation design with cup holders and board holders will make your life easy.
- Tailgate features cup holders.
- UV resistance keeps the bed liner looking as good as new.
- Water resistant and also drains accumulated water.
- The ribbed design prevents against scuffs and scrapes.
- Custom fit for Chevy Colorado.
- The surface is resistant to oils and chemicals.
- No drill installation makes it easy to install.
4 – Trailfx 21106X Under Rail Bed Liner for Chevy Colorado
The thick ribbed construction not only decreases scrapes and scuffs, but it also allows maximum airflow and prevents moisture buildup. You can find the perfect bedliner for the make and model of your Chevy Colorado. The product is made from a specific mold catered to your truck.
The perfect fit saves space and allows you to transport and carry more cargo compared to other options.
- You can find cup holders on the tailgate to hold your beverages.
- Also similar to other options, it’s a no drill design.
- Features a board holder for two-tier loading.
- It’s an under the rail model so it won’t cover the rails and allows for tonneau covers and other such add-ons.
- The thick ribbed structure is durable and prevents scrapes
- The design facilitates airflow to avoid moisture buildup.
5 – Husky Liners 11011 Charcoal Ultra Fiber Full Truck Liner
Similar to the first design, this is also a carpet-like bed liner. The super strong and tough bedliner can take anything you throw at it.
It allows for friction and stability of the cargo and keeps it in place. I know what you’re thinking about water resistance, but this design does not absorb any water and will not produce mold!
All it takes in terms of maintenance is power washing from time to time or just simply vacuuming with a handheld vacuum. The soft lining makes it more comfortable for you to load and unload cargo.
- Soft fibers that keep your cargo in place.
- Durable make and can take whatever you throw at it.
- It’s anti-skid and also waterproof and will not produce mold.
- It’s easy to maintain, just clean it off with a hose, power washer, or handheld vacuum.
- The soft material will make it much easier for you to load and unload cargo.
- It keeps your truck bed safe from damage.
In the end, one that is easy to install and gives your truck adequate protection is the best truck DIY bed liner you should go for. You get a choice from drop-in to spray in liners. Spray in liners (reviews here) are suitable for most models, but to get the perfect fit for drop-in liners, you should look for ones that are made specifically for your car’s make and model.